Okay so I high pitched 21 Guns and…
I’M GOING TO Cry OMG
Phineas and Ferb: The Teen Years.
This is how I came to love this song.
…This should not work as well as it does.
Sweater Dress - Addition Elle
Taupe Nails - YSL
Burgundy heels - (similar)
you know how in musicals the couple will start singing the same song no matter how far apart they are
what if that happened in real life
what if you were just at a restaurant one day and you started rANDOMLY SINGING because your soulmate decided to sing a duet in the shower
Omfg! What if this is why you get a song stuck in your head! Because your soulmate is singing it somewhere!
IT GOT BETTER
Amazon Prime Air is a delivery system Amazon Inc. plans to implement into their service by the year 2015. Small packages purchased through Amazon.com will be shipped to the buyer via air drone in as little as 30 minutes.
oh fuck it’s adorable
JFC YOU REALLY NEED TO WATCH THIS
THANK GOD FOR WHO EVER MADE THIS.
This just became my solution to not caring
when u hear ur name in a conversation
when ur listening to ur favorite song and it hits the chorus
Still learning how to cat. It’s a slow process.
Advice for beginning meditation:
1. Meditate every day. If you miss a day, don’t sweat it. Use that to solidify your resolve to meditate when the next opportunity presents itself.
2. Don’t waste time wondering if you’re doing it right while you are sitting in meditation. That is like constantly taking a cake out of the oven to see if it’s cooking right.
3. Meditation is not an altered state nor a trance. It is the serene alertness you have here and now. It’s not about sinking to a level below thoughts but rather being so attentive that there is no place for thoughts to stick.
4. Don’t try to clear your mind. Do not deliberately think about anything, just attentively rest in observation. If thoughts come, don’t reject them. But don’t entertain them either. Let them go in the same way that they arrived, which they will do on their own if you don’t react to and analyze them.
5. Don’t judge your meditation. If you feel good, meditate. If you feel bad, meditate. If the meditation feels peaceful, cool. If it feels horrible, cool. Just as meditation is not about having a particular thought, it is also not about having a particular feeling. Once you stop fixating on the idea of gaining a particular thought or feeling from meditation, you start to develop equanimity.
6. Read spiritually inspiring books daily. It can be a paragraph or a chapter, it doesn’t matter. All that matters is that there is a constant influx of insight and inspiration helping you.
7. Be grateful for your practice. Meditation is a privilege and a blessing. Every time you sit for a meditation, some of your confusion burns away. Even if you aren’t aware of it, it is happening. Like my guru says, it is like a fixed deposit.
As for my favorite thing about meditation? It keeps everything in perspective.
me at my highschool reunion